Diversify Noble County’s Economic Base
Why? To develop a more diverse economic environment for Noble County and decrease exposure to risk.
- Encourage and educate existing industries on diversification opportunities
- Proactively recruit industries that will diversify the economic base
- Develop an eco-system for entrepreneurs
Strengthen Collaborations Throughout the County
Why? Increased collaborations and alignment of resources lead to economic growth.
- Encourage and help facilitate the creation of a shared Noble County Vision
- Assist in the education of elected officials and key stakeholders as it relates to economic development
- Encourage and facilitate collaboration between local chambers of commerce
- Support and enhance the efforts of the Noble County Convention and Visitors Bureau
Expand Marketing and Communication Efforts
Why? Increased communications with site selectors, industries, and key stakeholders may create more opportunities for growth in Noble County
- Support the Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership
- Continue to develop relationships with Noble County industries
- Enhance the NCEDC website
- Develop and implement a fully integrated marketing and communication plan
Diversify the Funding Stream of the NCEDC
Why? To balance the financial support between private and public sources to support and sustain operations.
- Identify potential funding sources by analyzing beneficiaries of NCEDC’s services
- Investigate and capitalize on opportunities to share resources with like-minded entities
- Continue to seek grant support for special projects